Peer Review Process
JURNAL LITBANG SUKOWATI : MEDIA PENELITIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN maintains the standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process.
All research articles published in JURNAL LITBANG SUKOWATI : MEDIA PENELITIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows JURNAL LITBANG SUKOWATI : MEDIA PENELITIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN to maintain the integrity of double-blind peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
- JURNAL LITBANG SUKOWATI : MEDIA PENELITIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN additionally benefits through the manuscript referral process from the high-quality peer review conducted by established journals.
- the period of peer review, editing, copyediting, and proofreading process usually takes 6-8 months.
Peer review of referred papers:
Editors of JURNAL LITBANG SUKOWATI : MEDIA PENELITIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews and editorial insight of the supporting journals. In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. The authors will be advised when Editors decide further review is needed.
Peer review of novel submissions:
Articles submitted directly to JURNAL LITBANG SUKOWATI : MEDIA PENELITIAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN will be fully peer-reviewed by at least two appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Editor-in-Chief. The Editor-in-Chief or a designated member of the Editorial Board will then decide whether to accept, reject or request revisions based on the reviews and comments received.
Editors will decide whether each submission reports well-conducted research with conclusions supported by the data presented in the paper. Assessments of priority will not be a factor in decision-making, but all papers must make an incremental or novel addition to the literature.